Set in a typically white-washed Edwardian property, Oystercatcher is a 3-en-suite bedroom home-from-home in Carbis Bay with stunning sea-views. Our house is the perfect base for you and your family and friends to enjoy a holiday near St Ives and to explore the unique charm of West Cornwall.
Sleeping 6, there are two double en-suite bedrooms and a twin en-suite bedroom, a lounge/diner with sea-views, separate snug, small kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, garden with outside furniture and BBQ. Private parking is available on the drive for three cars, and there is plenty of space outside for surfboards and bikes.
- Sleeps 6; sorry, no pets
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (all bedrooms are en-suite)
- Wifi throughout the house
- Free private parking for three cars
- Sea-views of St Ives Bay
- 15-minute walk to Carbis Bay Beach
- 30-minute walk to St Ives, or take the train, bus or taxi
- 40-minute drive to Land's End
We look forward to welcoming you!
Deborah & Paul